Today InfoSource version 1.0.2 has been submitted to Apple and is now waiting for review.
I am happy to submit this update as it should bring increased stability to the app. It resolves several bugs that were affecting some users.
Update to version 1.0.2 change log:
- Bug Fix: Fixed persistent crash when leaving the web view on iPad
- Bug Fix: Fixed potential crash when clicking on the item list while the app was fetching new data.
- Reverted back to original splash screens for iPad and iPhone for smaller file size.
- Added activity indicator to the item list as an indication of when it is actively updating.
- Added a more obvious activity indicator to the internal web view.
- Changed the possible values for the fetch interval slider from min15 max60 to min30 max120 providing more flexibility.
- Restored TapDownApps.com image to the Contact Support button in Settings
- Prevent purging of data in the current list in the event of a memory warning.
- Optimized code
Pricing and Availability:
InfoSource 1.0.2 is free and available exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
For additional information please visit the InfoSource product page