InfoSource is currently being rewritten from the ground up for the latest version of iOS. This is a major revision to the app that will bring many great new features.
This update will include (among many other improvements) a new look which will feature increased font size and better readability on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Additionally, the iPad will now have full width viewing in landscape mode.
Also, this update will include iCloud syncing of sources and an optional one-time in-app purchase to remove the ads for those who would prefer an ad-free experience.
Some notable features the next update will include:
- iCloud syncing of sources between devices. Add a source on your iPhone and have it sync to your iPad (or vice versa). This will be an option in the settings.
- Added the ability to share a link via in-app email and Twitter.
- New look and user interface.
- New visual indicator that background polling for information is active.
- Easier readability with more information available at a glance.
- Completely rewritten engine for searching and downloading information from sources.
- Integrated source search that makes adding sources and feeds super easy. No need to type in the feed address anymore, now its as simple as search and tap to add a source.
- Option to easily add a Google search as a source.
- Many behind the scenes code optimizations, improvements and bug fixes.
Pricing and Availability:
InfoSource 2.0 is free and available exclusively through the App Store.
Version 2.0 requires iOS 5.0 or greater.
For additional information please visit the InfoSource product page
I am looking forward to completing this update as soon as possible and releasing it to the App Store so keep an eye out for it.