InfoSource version 2.0 has been approved and is now available in the App Store. This is a major revision to the app that brings many great new features.
This update includes a new look which features increased font size and better readability on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Additionally, the iPad now has full width viewing in landscape mode.
Also, this update includes iCloud syncing of sources and an optional one-time in-app purchase to remove the ads for those who would prefer an ad-free experience.
Some notable features of this update include:
- iCloud syncing of sources between devices. Add a source on your iPhone and have it sync to your iPad (or vice versa). This is an option available in the settings.
- Added the ability to share a link via in-app email and Twitter.
- New look and user interface.
- New visual indicator that background polling for information is active.
- Easier readability with more information available at a glance.
- Completely rewritten engine for searching and downloading information from sources.
- Integrated source search that makes adding sources and feeds super easy. No need to type in the feed address anymore, now its as simple as search and tap to add a source.
- Option to easily add a Google search as a source.
- Many behind the scenes code optimizations, improvements and bug fixes.
Pricing and Availability:
InfoSource 2.0 is free and available exclusively through the App Store.
Version 2.0 requires iOS 5.0 or greater.
For additional information please visit the InfoSource product page