InfoSource version 2.0.1 has been approved and is now available in the App Store.
This is a minor update to the 2.0 release which addresses some bugs and improves performance downloading from iCloud.
New in Version 2.0.1:√ Improved performance downloading sources from iCloud
√ Updated icon for retina display
√ Fixed an issue affecting new users attempting to download from iCloud or add sources for the first time.
Some notable features of version 2.0 include:
- iCloud syncing of sources between devices. Add a source on your iPhone and have it sync to your iPad (or vice versa). This is an option available in the settings.
- Added the ability to share a link via in-app email and Twitter.
- New look and user interface.
- New visual indicator that background polling for information is active.
- Easier readability with more information available at a glance.
- Completely rewritten engine for searching and downloading information from sources.
- Integrated source search that makes adding sources and feeds super easy. No need to type in the feed address anymore, now its as simple as search and tap to add a source.
- Option to easily add a Google search as a source.
- Many behind the scenes code optimizations, improvements and bug fixes.
Pricing and Availability:
InfoSource 2.0.1 is free and available exclusively through the App Store.
Version 2.0.1 requires iOS 5.0 or greater.
For additional information please visit the InfoSource product page